Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! This is my journey, my first steps into the world of fictional writing. This blog is an online journal of sorts, where I share the progress of my work as well as what I have learned along the way. I hope you enjoy your time with me and that my experience may be of some use to you.

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Current Projects Part 33



Welcome back!

          September was an invigorating month in terms of projects! I got a lot of artistic work done, and managed to finish my basement renovations just in time for my girlfriend's birthday party on the 30th. I still have some ideas to work on, but they will have to wait till later in October.


We are now approaching my second most favorite holiday of the year; Halloween! Soon the neighborhood will be full of creepy decorations, shops will be selling discounted candy in bulk, a variety of costumes will be on display in stores, and (my personal favorite) it is time for my yearly Horror Movie Marathon!

           Sadly, I didn’t get much done this past month in terms of writing or reading. My time was divided between my week on vacation, basement decoration and renovations and one poor sick puppy. Fortunately, I did have time to work on a few Halloween inspired articles for the month of October. I hope you all enjoy them!

            The majority of my writing time was spent working on this month’s featured post; Thrillers and Suspense. I did a fair amount of research on the subject, and put everything I learned into one writing article. A lot of work went into this piece, so I trust you will find it as interesting as I did.

             In honor of Halloween, my next book review will be on a Sci-Fi/Horror novel. The story was an interesting twist a popular Science Fiction franchise. I hope you all love a good mash-up!

In regards to my story, I chipped away at the main antagonists character sheet, filling in some details to his backstory. Unfortunately, that is the extent of the progress I made this month.


Image result for missing worlds media

In regards of new material from Missing Worlds Media, there has only been one releases in the past month, but it’s a good one! The article covers MWM’s presence at the PAX Expo, and contains a video of a panel we did there. It goes into detail of our progress, and give some details as to what you can expect. You can read the full articles on our kickstarter page:


halloween pumpkin lantern dark night scary spooky

That is all I have for this month. In closing, I want to thank everyone for taking the time to visit my blog, your support is truly appreciated. Feel free to contact me on Facebook, Google+ or Twitter (@OzmosisCoH) if you have any questions or comments. And to all, have a Happy Halloween!

Until next time.

Cheers,

Patrick Osborne

No comments:

Post a Comment