Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! This is my journey, my first steps into the world of fictional writing. This blog is an online journal of sorts, where I share the progress of my work as well as what I have learned along the way. I hope you enjoy your time with me and that my experience may be of some use to you.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

5k Thank you.


Good day Everyone!
 
       After posting my latest update this morning, my blog has reached a new milestone: five thousand views! I am so grateful for the support and interest everyone has shown to my blog. I want to thank everyone who has stopped by to see what I am doing, learn from my research and mistakes, and keep track of my journey to have my first individual work published. 
 
       As my previous thank you note, here is a list of  stats from my blog. These are the top countries who visited my site, I would mention more, but Blogger only gives me the top ten.
  • 2849  = United States (up 1594)
  • 765    = Canada  (up 247)
  • 543    = Slovakia (up 463)
  • 299    = Russia (up 279)
  • 67      = Ukraine (up 40)
  • 60      = Germany (up 47)
  • 52      = Sweden (up 46)
  • 48      = France (up 24)
  • 16      = Singapore (up 16)
  • 13      = United Kingdom (up 7)


       It really means a lot to me to know so many people dropped by. I am also stunned to see  which countries seem to be most interested (had a big increase from Slovakia and Russia). Again, thank you, it is truly encouraging. For those of you wanting to help me out even more, be sure to like my Facebook Page


I hope I can live up to your expectations! Until next time.




Humbly yours,



Patrick Osborne

No comments:

Post a Comment