Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! This is my journey, my first steps into the world of fictional writing. This blog is an online journal of sorts, where I share the progress of my work as well as what I have learned along the way. I hope you enjoy your time with me and that my experience may be of some use to you.

Thursday, July 30, 2015

100 for 100

"100 for 100"

Greetings all!
 
        As I continue on my journey to becoming a writer, one of the bigger obstacles I have had to face was getting my name out there. Reaching people is not as easy as it sounds, even in this day of social media, where everyone is fighting for attention.
 
        Recently, I surpassed the 2000 views on my blog, my Google+ page has surpassed the 10k views and my Twitter has reached over 600 followers. Though my social media is slowly gaining attention, I have been trying to come up with ideas to attract more traffic to my Facebook Page.
 
        This is when I came up with the "100 for 100" idea! For every 100 likes on my FB page, I will post a 100 word article on my blog regarding content from my book. This can be anything from a short character bio to an actual snippet of the story.

 
        So what are you waiting for? Get to it! Follow this link to my Facebook Page and press the like button. Be sure to share the page, cause for every 100 likes on my FB pages, a new bit of my book gets uploaded to my site.
 
 
        This offer also applies to followers on my blog. For every 100 follower I get, I will post a short 100 word paragraph on my story. The follow button should be on the right side column of my blog.  So get cracking!
 
Cheers!
 
Patrick Osborne

No comments:

Post a Comment