Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! This is my journey, my first steps into the world of fictional writing. This blog is an online journal of sorts, where I share the progress of my work as well as what I have learned along the way. I hope you enjoy your time with me and that my experience may be of some use to you.

Friday, July 10, 2015

2k Thank you!

Good day Everyone!
 
       This will be a short post, but that does not make it any less meaningful. After posting my latest update yesterday morning, my blog surpassed two thousand views! It is a small milestone, but one I am grateful for nonetheless.
 
       I wanted to take the time to thank everyone who has stopped by to visit my blog. Your support an encouragement while on my journey to have my first individual work published, means a lot to me.
 
       To give you all an idea, I am sharing the stats from my blog. Here are the top ten countries who visited my site. Sorry for those not included here, I would have mentioned all countries if I could, but Blogger only gives me the top ten.
  • 1255 = United States
  • 518   = Canada 
  • 79     = Slovakia
  • 27     = Ukraine
  • 24     = France
  • 20     = Russia
  • 13     = Germany
  • 6       = United Kingdom
  • 6       = Romania
  • 6       = Sweden
       It really surprises me to know so many people dropped by, and from where they come from. Again, thank you all and I hope I can live up to your expectations!

Cheers!

Humbly yours

Patrick Osborne

No comments:

Post a Comment